Welcome to the MapleMouseMama Holiday Gift Guide for 2016! We had so much fun with our guide last year, that we had to do it again! I know it may seem a little early to be posting about the holidays, but before you know it, they will be here. 🙂 Make sure to follow us on Twitter and other social media channels by using #MMMGiftGuide. We are taking submissions as of right now, with the gift guide going live the beginning of November. New items will be added until the week of December 19th. Although it seems like there is plenty of time, the sooner you get your submission into us, the longer your company or product will be shared with our readers.
MapleMouseMama is accepting products geared towards men, women, children (babies on up to teens) and families. We would also love to share items for the home, tech, travel and food related. If you are not sure if your product fits into one of these categories, ask and we will work something out. 🙂
What does your brand/product receive?
- Your product will be seen by MapleMouseMama readers, social media followers and over 550 email subscribers
- Your product or service review/post/listing will be linked to our dedicated Holiday Gift Guide page
- The Gift Guide will be promoted throughout social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) from the beginning of November until the end of December, using #MMMGiftGuide
- Your product or service review/post/listing will be included in a dedicated Pinterest Board
- Your product post will receive it’s own social media promotion as well as shared promotion of the Gift Guide
Packages to Choose From:
#1 Product or Service Review
Includes full review post of product or service with original photos, honest thoughts and opinions, links to your brand or product’s website and social media channels, as well as information on any specials, discounts, coupons etc. This package includes an optional giveaway. See Guidelines for Product Submission for details.
#2 Product or Service Post
Includes a full post of your product or service with details, photos provided by you, links to your website and social media channels, as well as information on any discounts, specials, coupons etc. This package includes an optional giveaway. A sponsored post fee applies for this package. Please contact me for pricing information.
#3 Product or Service Listing
This package includes a photo and link to your website on our Holiday Gift Guide Round-Up page. This includes a minimum of one share each on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram as well as inclusion in our dedicated Pinterest Board. This package does not include a full blog post, review or giveaway. Please contact me for pricing information.
#4 Giveaway Only
If you would like to offer a giveaway of your wonderful products to our readers, we welcome you! Giveaways receive the same promotion on social media, a full post, inclusion in the dedicated Pinterest Board for both the Gift Guide and one for Giveaways only as well as being added to several giveaway linkies with on-going promotion. All giveaways must be open to Canada, but can also include the US etc. The company is responsible for delivery of the prize. Please contact me for pricing information.
Guidelines For Product Submission
- I must receive a full sized item to keep; this helps to facilitate the review
- You must cover any shipping charges (for giveaways as well)
- Any items sent must have been approved prior, otherwise it will not be included in the Gift Guide and will not be returned
- Products must meet minimum fee requirements (can be product alone or combination of product and payment)
*Rates and media kit are available upon request.
We are so excited to share the 2016 MapleMouseMama Holiday Gift Guide with readers and brands alike. If you are interested in being featured in the #MMMGiftGuide or have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com with “2016 Holiday Gift Guide” in your subject line or complete this form. Thank you!
**Have a look at some of our posts from last year’s guide here.