Who Is MapleMouseMama?
MapleMouseMama is a lifestyle blog. The owner, chief cook and bottle washer, Suzanne Rudge, is a happily married Canadian mama of two precocious kiddos who loves spending time with her family, writing, cupcakes and all things Disney. (Read more here if you like..)
On MapleMouseMama you will find my unique take on everything from giveaways and reviews to parenting issues (from babies to teens and everything in between), food allergies and recipes to travel, entertainment and local sources of interest and amusement. I am open to checking out pretty much anything and sharing it with my readers if it is a good fit.
Who Is Reading MapleMouseMama?
- Percentage of Canadian followers: 70%+
- Percentage of US followers: 20%+
- Percentage of “other” followers: 10%
*Demographic is a good mix of female and male readers, with the age range concentrated between 24 years and 54 years old.
What We Do?
Blog posts for sponsored content, evergreen posts and reviews are shared on all social media channels for multiple weeks (length of time depends on the topic/product). These shares are scheduled several times each week.
Please note that all posts and social media shares also get shared with several blogging networks that have a combined reach in the hundreds of thousands for Canada and the United States alone.
Advertising Options with MapleMouseMama:
1) Sponsored Posts/Advertorials: Original articles or pre-written posts accepted.
2) Button Advertising: On sidebar of the blog.
3) Press Events: I will attend, live tweet and post on the blog.
4) Family Trips: Child friendly (mostly 🙂 ), local & not so local places are welcome.
5) Blog Campaigns: Rates vary with length of time & requested number of posts, shares etc.
6) Twitter Parties: Need a host, co-host or advertising? We can help!
7) Press Releases & Third Party Promotion: Fees do apply, in all cases.
8) Sponsorships: Conferences & events are a great way to grow your reach & mine! Let’s work together to get there.
9) Reviews & Giveaways: These are usually free of charge when the review and giveaway are together. I have contributors who will also review items for various age groups and genders. Please note:
- MapleMouseMama is not responsible for any fees associated with shipping the review product
- Full sized product must be provided (a minimum value is applied)
- Review items will not be returned
- Giveaways run from 1 to 4 weeks
- Giveaways without a review will have applicable fees
- Sponsor is required to ship/deliver the giveaway prize directly to the winner
Brand and Partner Affiliations:
MapleMouseMama is currently a Social Media Ambassador for Disney Parks Canada, Bayer, Church & Dwight, Old El Paso, Bulletproof Coffee and Glama Gals Tween Spa. Suzanne is a regular Social Media Influencer for Walt Disney Motion Pictures Canada, YummyMummyClub.ca, GLAD Canada, Influencer Central, Beside U, Mom Resource and Parent Tested Parent Approved.
My articles can also be seen on The Canadian Mother Resource, Canadian Blog House, Parent Tested Parent Approved and ThemeParkMom.
MapleMouseMama has worked with an extensive list of brand partners such as Fujifilm, Walmart Canada, Air Canada, Fisher Price, Dyson, Maple Leaf Foods, Alcatel, Shaw Festival, Niagara Parks Canada, Sunwing, OxiClean, Strauss Water Canada, Crayola, Next Issue Canada, Hoover, Hugggies, LegoLand, Spin Master Toys, Playmobil and more. Please forward requests for links to posts for these companies if required.
*Fee schedule and current social media stats are available upon request.