Spending time together with the ones you love is super important and that is what makes Family Day so special. Everyone loves a long weekend, but the great thing about Family Day is that you can find special events that are designed with families in mind – like Kidapalooza!
Kidapalooza Family Festival will take place INDOORS in over 50,000 square feet of fun at the Markham Fair Grounds on the Family Day Weekend, Saturday February 17th to Monday, February 19th, 2018. The event will feature Kidapalooza’s signature activity stations, interactive inflatables, mechanical rides, stage shows, meet and greet with characters, a Video Gaming RV, bike course, skateboarding lessons plus so much more!! Shop local and artisan vendors along with all of the Family Festival Fun!
This year some fun extras include:
- every family attending will receive a coupon book exclusive to the Kidapalooza Family Festival
- every women who attends will receive a pair of tickets to the All About Women Show, April 13-15
- free parking, on-site
- adult admission is good for all three days, but you can receive 50% off a Second Day Child Admission by showing the child’s band
- Saturday, February 17th, 2018 10 am to 6 pm
- Sunday, February 18th, 2018 10 am to 6 pm
- Monday, February 19th, 10 am to 6 pm
Markham Fair Grounds
10801 McCowan Road
All the details like directions, more information about the weekend and the opportunity to buy your tickets in advance can be found on-line at Kidapalooza.ca. You can learn more on their Facebook page and see some great photos on Instagram.
We are excited to announce that one lucky MapleMouseMama reader is going to win a Family Pack of Four tickets ( 2 adult and 2 children ) to the Kidapalooza Family Festival! To be eligible to win please complete the Rafflecopter below with your qualifying answers. This giveaway is open to Canadian residents over the age of 18. Please read our giveaway rules before entering. This giveaway will end on February 15th, 2018 at 11:59pm. Good luck!!
How do you plan to spend time with your family on Family Day this year?
**Make sure to check out our other great Giveaways!!
**Disclosure: I have been compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.