Who says you need a campfire to make s’mores? With the Hamilton Beach Chrome Classic DrinkMaster® Drink Mixer, you just need your imagination (and maybe some ingredients) to whip up a yummy S’mores Milkshake! And the good news is you can make this treat any time of the year. No need to wait for summer. 🙂
But before you break out the marshmallows, let me tell you a bit about how you can create this delectable drink. By using the Hamilton Beach Chrome Classic DrinkMaster® Drink Mixer! From it’s retro look you might think this machine is old school, but the shiny chrome is about the only thing this drink mixer has in common with the fifties. It comes with:
- A 28 ounce stainless steel mixing cup
- Tilting head
- 2 speeds for mixing a large variety of recipes
- Easy to clean detachable spindle
This beautiful drink mixer will allow you to make everything from milkshakes, healthy drinks like smoothies, mix-ins and more. Your refreshment menu will only be limited by your imagination as you can add so many things to your beverage du jour. Things like candy, cookies, fruit, nuts and chocolate, for starters. Have a gander at this mouthwatering recipe from Hamilton Beach and you will see what I mean.
No Campfire Required S’mores Milkshake
- 4 large marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 3 large scoops of chocolate chip ice cream (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup of whole milk
- 1/4 cup of marshmallow crème
- Chocolate syrup, for garnish
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Additional graham crackers, for garnish
- Preheat oven to broil. Spray a baking pan with nonstick spray. Place marshmallows on pan. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Watch carefully to make sure they don’t burn. Set aside.
- Dip the rim of 2 milkshake glasses into marshmallow crème, then graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- Place ice cream in the stainless steel mixing cup of the drink mixer. Add milk and marshmallow crème. Mix until smooth and thick.
- Pour the milkshake into the prepared glasses. Top with toasted marshmallows, chocolate syrup, chocolate shavings and graham crackers. Makes 2 servings.
To give you the chance to make this S’mores Milkshake at home, one lucky MapleMouseMama reader will win their own Hamilton Beach Chrome Classic DrinkMaster® Drink Mixer! To be eligible to win please complete the Rafflecopter below with your qualifying answers. This giveaway is open to Canadian residents over the age of 18. Please read our giveaway rules before entering. This giveaway will end on August 28th, 2019 at 11:59pm. Good luck!!
What kind of drink would you make first if you owned the Hamilton Beach Chrome Classic DrinkMaster® Drink Mixer?