Love is in the air and these adorable crafts that you or your kiddos can make will certainly shower your Valentine with all the feels. ♥ This round-up of 12 ways to get creative for your sweetheart will keep little hands busy and hearts full. Share the love for these inspired bloggers and check them out!
Happy Hearts Day to you and yours!
1. Woman in Real Life – Hearts Aplenty: Valentine’s Day DIY Decor
2. Val Event Gal – Dollar Store Chocolate Box Gifts
3. Joyfully Thriving – A Long Distance Hug On Valentine’s Day
4. Crayons and Cravings – Valentine Tic Tac Toe Game
5. Burlap and Blue – Valentine’s Day Slime
6. Artsy Fartsy Mama – Valentines Fingerprint Canvas
7. The Flying Couponer – Valentine’s Day Sponge Art
8. Life Over C’s – Easy DIY Valentine’s Clay Decorations
9. One Creative Mommy – Adorable Love Bugs
10. Mosswood Connections – Fingerprint Charms
11. Projects With Kids – Sticker Resist Watercolor Valentine Bookmarks
12. Glue Sticks and Gumdrops – Paper Plate & Tissue Paper Valentine Wreath
Which one of these adorable crafts will you make for your sweetheart this year?
Happy Valentine’s Day from our family to yours. ♥
**Check out this other great Valentine’s Day craft we made last year!